WWDC 2013 keynote started by Tim Cook and went in fast forward way to announce many products.
Next version of Mac OS X will not be named after any wild cat but will be named after Californian place Mavericks.
- Improved Battery Life,
- Better power management,
- Tabs in Finder,
- Ability to add tags to file names to organize files better.
- Built in ability to use multiple displays
- Lot of inter-operability provided with Mac and iOS devices.
Announced New MacBook Air with all day battery power and new processor.
New MacBook Air Features:
- Forth Generation Intel Core Processor
- 12 hours of battery Life
- Faster, All flash storage
- 3x faster wifi – 802.11ac standard
- Shipping now.
- 11 inch starting price at $999
- 13 inch starting price at $1099
Announced stunningly new and most powerful Mac ever created for Photo, Media & Medical Professionals.
Mac Pro Features:
- Dual GPUs,
- PCI Express-based flash storage with 1.25Gbps reads and 1Gbps writes
- High-performance Thunderbolt 2 with 20GBps throughput.
- New-generation Xeon processors with up to 12 cores
- Ultrafast memory,
- Support for 4K video on multiple displays
As rumoured in news, iOS 7 brings Flat look design. You can also have animated backgrounds with 3d feel of icons.
Features of iOS 7
- New color template and flat look
- Translucency in the keyboard, and the feel of of 3D when moving the device around.
- Control Center
- Air Drop
- New Safari, Camera, Mail, Calendar, Weather, Siri & Maps feature.
- iTunes Radio
- Beta for iPhone available, Beta for iPad releasing next week.
- iOS 7 coming this fall for public.
New iTunes Radio announced. Good way to search for new Music, Will be iAd supported. No ads if you have iTunes Sync account.
Also announced iWork (Keynote, Numbers, Document) in Cloud. Works from Safari, Chrome, Firefox. Supports Mac and Windows Operating System.